Sunday 14 April 2019

Sunday Hair Care

As many of you know, this blog is way more artistic. I've decided to be active a little bit more and share my advices about beauty care and soon maybe even a hairstyles because my hair is finally growing up and I can wear buns, YAY!



So today I'm gonna publish my Sunday Hair Care.




The reason why I'm gonna be more active is my friend. We grew up together and were the best friends. But when the high school came, our paths split and we haven't seen each other for like ten years. The last week we saw each other again and I was so grateful for this meeting. 

The funny part is that we live since each other like five minutes. But life is always complicated and there wasn't any opportunity. I'm really thankful that the time finally came and we are seeing each other like thousands years ago. 

I used to be alone all the time, really almost didn't talk to anyone. I have friends, of course, but they live too far away so...so. SO I naturally wasn't even lately in the mood to publish anything. All I've published were depressing articles, angry articles or poems. Of course - sometimes I published something optimistic but still, it wasn't what I was imagining. 

Another reason why I haven't publishing any beauty or fashion articles was the reason that I hated my body. It wasn't like when you wake up and feel ugly, or when you have PMS and feel super ugly. I just truly hated my appearance. 

It's like months ago I realized that the world is full of a different people, different sizes, different curves, different eye color and so and so. Maybe it's just the magazines that are feeding us with their beauties - non of them has a stretchmarks, non of them has any ugly breast, non of them has a real issues with the skin. All of them are perfect. But sadly just on the pictures.

It lasted for too long and I learned to accept myself in the real light. I have a very visible stretchmarks all over my tummy and thighs and so what? It's me! It's not my problem that you don't like them.

But enough talking for now. Since is today a beautiful Sunday (evening already), I'm sharing this article about my Sunday Hair Care. I used to change my hair color a lot which damaged my hair. I just couldn't find my real hair color with which I can feel like me. 


My hair is care and the ends are pretty split. So I put a densify mask by Garnier Fructis on my hair. This mask actually works for me pretty good, it's leaving your hair so beautiful and like a velvet touch. Of course it's not repairing your hair completely because you can't repair a split ends. Only the scissors can. 

I'm now leaving my hair finally fully grow up and for a better growing I need to say goodbye to the bad ends. 

🌞 Hello beautiful hair! ðŸŒž

No comments:

Post a Comment