Tuesday 16 April 2019

We All Were Cheated On Once



Relationships are not easy for anyone especially when you meet the person that is later shows up to be a liar. When I was on highschool I met a boy that seemed to be perfect in every single way. Someone can call it the typical highschool love but I felt it a different way. Our love - I thought it's a mutual - maybe an addiction is a better word for a description of what we had was huge. We were fighting, then we were together and as I said - it lasted for years.

Few weeks ago I found out that it was just a beautiful lie with no future. Maybe I just stopped being naive, maybe i finally opened my life, telling myself that I deserve better. We all deserve better, no liar and any cheater should be involved to our lives.

I'm not saying that all men are liars, they are a specifical exceptions. Frankly - nobody of us - is thousand percently pure or innocent. We all have been lying in our lives - to ourselves or to the people around.

But back to the topic - when there is a man around you feel not good with, trust your instinct. Of course, your heart can blindfold you and you just don't wanna see - your intuition is always right and we all should trust it. Everytime a man is surrounded by something that you can call a secret or some kind of a dark personal charm, run away. It's never good.

He can tell you that he's different that he's changed but - yes, people can change - but not over a night. It needs a progress. But if somebody have a rotten character then it's something impossible to change.

Sometimes the revealing the truth hurts, believing it because the lies are never easy - they are meant to hurt us - it all hurts. When you get cheated on, you cry. Because you lived in a lie and under the tricks, you cry. And tears are not always bad because it shows that we all are an emotional beings. He can then come over with beautiful roses and thousand apologizes but don't let yourself to trust a liar again. Because a man that was cheating on you, will cheat again. It's their character.

I met many  of these men, I blindly trusted them but it always ended up the same with the same damaging results. Of course, a love in the beginning is stronger then you are. And maybe we all once met a Mr Big in our lives just like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City did. But just like her, be a little stubborn and don't let anyone make you feel worthless. We all deserve better and no pathetic jerk should be welcome in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment