Friday 19 April 2019

Beauty Friday "Keep It Natural!"

Today I'd like to share my favorite products for a daily natural make-up which I prefer the most. When I use more colors like blue or green and just more extravagant colors, I don't feel good. I prefer a simple make-up that is pointing to the parts of my face that I'd like to accentuate.

A huge part that I prefer it's natural way is my eyebrows. Some girls don't have any eyebrows at all so I'm naturally proud of my bushy, thick one. But let's start from the beginning.

 "Rimmer London", "Stay Matte" Make-Up
Since I suffer from an eczema for many years and I can't get rid off it, make-up is my friend.


And my favorite one is "Stay Matte" by "Rimmer London". It promises a lightweight and a shine control which I can only confirm. I'm using 100 Ivory shade because my skin is really light and this shade is with me for many years already. I can't imagine a day without this perfect feather-light make-up.

"Avon", Avon True Pearls
Pearls are another part of my daily make-up. You can contour with them or just use it as a face powder, it really depends on you.


Mostly I'm using these by "Avon" based on a pink shade which creates a great combo with a make-up by "Rimmel London" that I mentioned before. 


 "Mark", "Star Struck" Highlighter
Next step is a highlighter that I'm putting just a little above the cheeks but not completely under my eyes. 


This one is by "Mark" which is also a brand producted by "Avon". This one is "Star Struck" shade. But like with every highlighter, you have to be careful even with this one. 

 "Mark", "Soft Brown" Eyebrow Set
Then I'm paying attention to my eyebrows. As I mentioned, it's naturally bushy and thick so I don't use much products. But if I want to make my brows presentable a bit, I use "Mark" again.


As you've noticed, my brows are dark so I'm using "Soft Brown" shade. Inside of this eyebrow set is also a gel that you can fix your brows so it doesn't look too bushy after it's using.

"Rimmel London", "Dark Brown" Eyebrow Pencil
Next step about my eyebrow care is a brow pencil by "Rimmel London".


This one is also "Dark Brown" shade and I can't complain about it :)

 "Benefit", "Bad Gal Bang!" Mascara
Another step is mascara by "Benefit" cosmetics that is my jewell.


"Bad Gal Bang!" is a mascara that is really my top one!

 "Avon", "Iced Coffee" Lipstick
And the last step is a lipstick.


The one I'm using on the picture above is a lipstick by "Avon", shade "Iced Coffee" to be more specific. One of my top lipsticks!

I hope I could inspire you a bit and looking forward writing more beauty articles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment