Thursday 18 April 2019

Finally I'm Free!


For a very long time I lived for only one man.

I was blind and always forgave his lies. He always came with some heartbreaking apologize which I now don't understand how I could be so naive. But love is blind. It lasted years but something broke inside me the last summer. When I was getting ready to visit him. 


He blamed me that I wasn't coming really and that I was a liar. I don't understand why he so freaked out but maybe I wasn't a part of his "plan". So I was naturally so upset and kinda mad at myself for believing to his lies. 

Few months ago he showed up with an apologize. But I didn't refuse him. It all start to fall appart and I just knew that something is not wrong. And he said that he needs to see me so bad etc etc

NO!

I was strong and just said "no". How could I forgive a man that was hurting me over and over again? I just can't believe how naive I was. 

But few weeks ago I start to meeting my friend, we know each other since like our 5 years, and she told me that he was trying to get to her too. Deep inside I was really shocked because how the hell he could do that? Yet to my friend, my best friend?! And together we revealed so many lies about him. 

How can anybody lie that much at all? I just don't understand it. I don't get it

But I'm somehow glad that I've found out what I've found out.  Because now I feel - no love, no hatred, no jealousy - I feel nothing. This man is completely nothing to me anymore. And I feel so free. 

If this person met me again, I would turn away from him with a smile because I'm free. It's such a beautiful feeling now. It felt like I have chains over my wrists and now it broke and the chains are gone. Just like everything else that was tying me up to that man. 

So ladies - if you have any suspection about a man that you're dating - don't be naive. A world is full of these persons and they don't deserve our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment