Friday 14 June 2019

Through the Forked Path


another storytelling.




"If a cat has a nine lives, I believe we have eleven lives. There is eleven dimensions we can travel through. I visited three of them. The first one was the most painful one. I've lost all I had, everything and everyone. When I wanted to catch my breath, I somehow appeared in a second dimension. 
I was so confused. I still am. Everything seemed to be so alright, except me. The world out there was chaotic as much as the people were. But then I heard it. An echo, music maybe? It was calling me, spreading it's arms appart like the shadow under the apple tree. I walked through the garden, over the bridge, along the forked path. I was so scared but the man helped me out. 

And then I approached in the third dimension. I knew. It felt like the answers of my puzzle are making a sense now. There was a love, a hope. A fear even. It was such an unique place, so peaceful. But the man disappeared and I was there alone. Deep in the woods. 

The trees told me if I'm able to find the rest of the answers, I will be able to find a way out of the forest. I was listening to the old oak. Carefully, each of the single whisper until the steps lead me to the cabin. I saw my family there. I tried to call them. They turned to the sound of my voice but never saw me. Just heard an echo in the light wind. And so I understood if I want to join my loved ones, I have to find the missing piece of the puzzle. 

I walked through the fallen leaves, over the sharped little stones, trying to ignore the pain and a scratches over my feet and legs. But it looked like I'm walking over and over around the same place. And then the familiar man appeared again. He took my hand and showed me a small path leading out of the place. I turned once again to look at the cabin and my family near the building, promised that I will see them again. Someday. 

And I stepped out of the woods. I couldn't hear the echo anymore. There was nothing but a stones and a cold wind. It was scratching my eyes. The place reminded of old, abandoned mine. No sign of woods, no sign of any life at all. I was standing on the edge of the chasm. The wind almost pushed me down the height but I stepped back. And as I did, I saw a movement. The wolf running out of the place. And so I joined him."

No comments:

Post a Comment