Friday 7 June 2019

Beyond Spacetime

storytelling.



While I was lost, sitting on the edge of the bridge and watching a flowing cold water of the nameless river under my feet, I didn't know what to do with my life anymore. A young woman without any chance to have a baby living in a fear that she failed in everything. Failed like a woman, failed like a daughter, a granddaughter even. 

Nothing felt real anymore. Every piece of the world was blurry, disappearing with each of the blink of the hazel eye. Everything was gone but some kind of echo remained. Was it a...voice? Some kind of a song, maybe? I couldn't recognize it but it felt still so familiar, so calming. The voice was hauntingly beautiful. 

But when I stood up, I was gone in the same time. It was such a strange place. There was some kind of a black grass under my feet. Oddly relaxing. And this grass looked like a big pancake. And there was nothing else around. Only a stars. Bright, yellow and silver ones. The sky was black and purple. I was astonished, looking all around. I wasn't there alone. There were more people. They had a same look on their faces just like I had. All the fear I used to have was gone and I could finally understand. I saw beyond the vision and saw people that found the same for what I was looking for as well. 
I could finally smile. Honestly. Because there was no more lies left. Only a pure happiness and a wisdom. I kept looking to the space embracing the place where I was now. Even a few more lilac spots with a new stars were born on this sky. What a peaceful place. 

And then a man showed somewhere. Telling us that if I want to go through the spacetime I should join him in a right direction. And so I did. Together we walked through the invisible door. 

I was back on the Earth again. But it was so different. I lived in a house in the woods. Alone. I didn't know the forest but the trees welcomed me immediately. Welcomed me back home. The man was still with me. Like a guardian angel. I don't know how or why but I fell a strange feeling to him. a love. 
He explained me that he's my husband. I was so confused. What was happening. And so he learned me that I've got the feeling because we were married long time ago. And now we met again, after centuries, after afterlives because soulmates can find each other in every dimension. My family was there with me too, in this new world. 

Because I carried them in my heart. I took them with me. The man told me that soon - when I'm stong enough - I will find him again. After I'll be put through the hard tasks. 

And then I cried because he left. In between the trees, in a mist. But my family appeared. I was going through the dimensions, through the spacetimes so I could understand the echo I've heard before. I can feel now. 

My husband gave me the answer for the first question. Now I have to follow him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment