Monday 27 May 2019

Sephora Cosmetics

After like an eternity I ordered some cosmetic products from Sephora. And today it's finally arrived.




Outrageous curl mascara "Ultra Black"


What can I say? Even when a woman owns a ten mascaras, she has no mascara. And so I bought this one.


TonyMoly Tako Color Corrector 02 Peach


I wanted to buy something ultra cute and I think my mission was succesful. I mean. THIS corrector is just super sweet one! Can't wait to try it.


Coconut Water Body Jelly


...stay hydrated. My favorite lotions scent is coconut and lavender. But today I bought the coconut one. It smells so heavenly! 


Oat Muesli Mask


Maybe some of you remember when I was talking about my face. I've heard that the oat muesli is very helpful and so I decided to try it. The scent of this mask reminds me of Sunday breakfasts.

Toning Cleansing Gel


And since my order was really late, I've received also a gift. I know nothing about this product but since this cleansing gel promises a clean skin in two minutes I'm pretty curious about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment