Thursday 9 May 2019

Little Haul on Sinsay

Since I desperately needed some high waisted jeans, I was looking for some on web and found Sinsay store. First I was looking in H&M e-shop but I really don't get their measurments so I gave up and I'm glad I've found Sinsay.




Because so many jeans and other pants! I mean like clothing at all! When I was checking out the site I didn't know what to buy first. 

BUT! The high waisted jeans was my must have number one. 


High Waisted Jeans


And I fell in love with this "classical" blue jeans. As the shop promises, they really are super stretch and really soooo comfy! When I received the package and found the jeans I was kinda shocked. Because jeans looked so small and I was somehow sure that the size won't fit me but well, they fit me so well! And the prize was really low so I decided to buy more jeans.


Mid Rise Jeans


And I I bought this pair of jeans. The neutral black mid rise and also super stretch. And really also incredibly comfortable. There were times when I wasn't wearing jeans at all. It was many years ago when I was really fat and there wasn't any pretty jeans for my size. And now I'm buying 38 size which is 7 in US or 5 in UK. 

#YAY T-Shirt


I'd normally buy more jeans but I couldn't resist T-Shirts. And for some reason I decided for this lila one with #YAY over the chest. I never like anything written on clothes but this T-Shirt is "different" somehow. I love material and the color as well. 

White T-Shirt


And finally here we are. Classical white T-Shirt. You can wear it just everywhere and the combination with the other part of clothes is just infinite in my opinion. I chose this T-Shirt because I really like the little pocket on the chest and it's just...well, what can I say about a white T-Shirt? We all have it in our wardrobes.

Black Sweatshirt



I'm more a sweater kind of a girl but I had to finally buy some comfortable sweatshirt. I hang out with my friend and her dog outside a lot and the sweatshirt is almost a necessary part of the "outfit". I chose the black color as well. I've been thinking about buying a grey though. But since all of my leggins are black, I bought a black sweatshirt. This one is with zipper, two pockets and a hood.

Black Belt


Next one is a black belt. In my life I never owned a belt and this is my very first one then. Kinda minimalistict, isn't this one? 

Sunglasses


And the last piece of the haul is this sunglasses. I used to own a similiar sunglasses but it was Ray Ban. Sadly the leg is broken and I kinda cried over such a sunglasses since well, it was Ray Ban which means the glasses wasn't cheap at all. And they were like my other eyes.



I guess this is all for now and I can't already wait for another shopping on this incredible e-shop which became one of my favorites. 

(I just can't look  to the store anymore because well, I have a feeling like I need to own all of the clothes).



No comments:

Post a Comment