Sunday 5 May 2019

Green Clay and a Skin Issue


Three days ago I bought this Green Clay powder and I'd like to share my experience with the clay with you.

This is a vegan-friendly product from a green clay. This kind of a clay is very famous and recommented for it's effects. I decided to buy this powder for my face. I suffer from a heavier type of an eczema for couple of years. Been visiting doctors and dermatologist and nothing actually helps. 

There are some days when the eczema is painful, itchy and makes you look like a zombie. It's just nothing comfortable. It's something that is ruining my self-confidence. So naturally I have to use expensive make-ups. 


But I found this powder and hopefully it can help because it contains a lot of minerals. All you need is to mix the powder with a water 1:1, spread it all over your face (or body) and keep it there for twenty-thirty minutes. 



This is how the product looks like. A light green powder with a slight scent of a clay. It smells like when you inhale a part of the Earth. As I mentioned before, you need to mix the powder 1:1 with water.


Just be carefull with mixing it, you need to get it to right constinency so it's not liquid. It just has to be a really muddy.

!!! NEVER !!! mix it with nothing that is made of iron. The clay then loses it's real effects.

Now I'd like to share my story about my skin. And how it actually look without a make-up.




This is a very first time I'm showing you my real face without any makeup. I'm ashamed to show you how my face looks like but I decided not to hide anymore. 

I suffer from this eczema for a very long years. I've tried everything already, doctor, pills, mineral supplements, dermatologist, beautician and nothing actually works. So I'm buying a very quality make-up to hide my face beyond it. 

It really doesn't look good, it's bleeding almost everyday, it's very itchy and completely ruining my self-confidence. I can't imagine if I should date somebody and get out of my house without make-up. I'm hiding my face even from mom. I've already changed a multiple products during the years, quit smoking for some months, started working-out but nothing of mentioned really doesn't work for me. 

Which is why I'm testing the effects of  the green clay now. 


After putting the muddy mask on my face I looked like a lost sister of Michael Myers. In the first minutes the mask is green and there's a light scent of the mud as I mentioned but nothing uncomfortable. It's actually pretty relaxing. Then the mask goes a lighter, lighter till it's completely white as it's getting dry. 

I washed out the mask after like thirty minutes with a warm water. Altough I didn't take a picture of the result after the first using. Most of the high-coloured spots disappeared which made me actually happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment