Saturday 2 March 2019

Meeting Again; The OA part 2

 "Young woman named Nina Azarova is going to a prison for planning a group suicide. She believed she's from a parallel world where she and the rest of the people were kidnapped by famous doctor Hunter Aloysius Percival Hap whom is Miss Azarova's husband. It's incredible how far a human fantasy can go."



A young woman, dressed in the orange prison suit was sitting on the chair at the psychologist. Her blonde, very long hair were braided to a long plait. With her big eyes she was looking to the sun through the window. There was the ocean and the birds above, nothing else. It was a personification of a peace. 

"Miss Azarova, what do you exactly remember from the day when you woke up in the hospital?"
"I remember a joy. I felt nothing but a happiness. Because I did it, I skipped to this world so I could save the people from a monster," Nina responsed with a very soft tone. Her tall silhouette, the way she was standing by the frame of the window reminded of a fairy. An angel.
"People that you were surrounded with promised that they could see a portal to the different dimension. In my eyes it was just a group hallucination. Nina, convince me that I'm wrong." A man politely asked for the answer. But a young woman didn't move at all, not a little closer, not a little bit. A facial expressions in her face more relaxed.
"Do you believe an existence of a multiple parallel worlds, Mr. Peyton?"
"Let's say I do. You were saying that in your world your husband is a hopeless doctor that is trying to bring his wife back with a very unusual practices. You said that he's kidnapped you and rest of the people and was killing you over and over again. Is this your calling for a help because your husband is terrorizing you?"
"Doctor Peyton, have you ever experienced the feeling like you know someone without any conversation?"
"I think we all have, Nina."
"What if this person is a part of your life in a different world?"
"I'm listening."


"In my world I was born in Russia. My mother died during giving me a birth so my father raised me. We were really rich, lived near to the other oligarchs. My father helped me get rid off the nightmare where I was drowning. But then I and the rest of the rich children were victims of Voi. They shot our bus when were were on the way to the school. It fell down the bridge to the frozen embrace of the Moscow river. Khatun, my guard, that I've seen at the other shore brought me back to life. But she took my sight. My father sent me to the states, hide me from Voi. But after a few months my professor told me that my father has passed away during a car accident.



Later a family took me and accepted me as their real daughter. But I never forgot my father. I believed he's still alive. I just felt it. I believed that I can call him to me with my violins. Once I reached twenty-one years, I've visited a New York. I was playing our childhood melody for my father. In the middle of the passing people, rushing to their homes. I was there alone but never felt lost or lonely. I believed that my father can hear my music. But I was wrong. Dr. Hap has found me. He took me for a dinner because it was cold evening. I could her nothing but a honesty and kindness in the sound of his voice. It was only a lie because he kidnapped me. 


I was in my glass cell together with the others, Homer, Scott and Rachel. I still remember the first moment when I heard Homer's voice. He managed to calm me down. I was blind and I didn't know where I am. Was I going to die? I've never felt so desperate before. But Homer helped me. He was my guard for all the long years our prison. During the months, Hap used to let me in to the apartment of the house from the basement where we were kept. He trusted me. And I couldn't lose his faith in me if I wanted to escape. One day I finally did it. But he got me back. He hit me...and I fell unconscious. And I met Khatun  for one more time. She has given me back my sight. 





But I never tell Hap about having back my sight. But I've got a message from Khatun. A movement. The other parts of the movements that open a portal had the other of our group. But one person was missed. We needed a fifth person. During a time spent in our cells, I fell in love with Homer. When Hap found out about our love, he let me go. 
In the middle of nothing. And left. I was calling him 'Come back. Come back...Come back.'  But I never saw him, Homer and the rest again. I can't describe how hopeless I was."


"That is very impressing story, Miss Azarova," Doctor Peyton slowly started. "Your story is a very detailed one. I can see why the other believed you. It still doesn't change the fact of the idea of planning a group suicide. You know, I and the other scientist tried the movements you gave us and nothing happened. How did you manage open a portal?"
"It was a faith..."

No comments:

Post a Comment